News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

The funniest thing...

Started by Sagacity, June 01, 2006, 08:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagacity

The funniest thing happened to Felize this week. 

Felize was in Permafrost with Jasyn to help him get some runes.  We were at the entrance, waiting to see if a group in front of us were going to head on in soon and clear the way for us.  While we were there, I suddenly got a tell from a stranger asking if I had time for a few questions.  I assumed it must be someone who had found me on the recruitment tool, so I answered politely back saying of course I'd be happy to answer their questions and how could I help.  The person asked what kind of guild I was interested in, and so I said (still assuming it was a possible applicant) that I enjoyed a casual, light roleplay style guild, and that I've found Saga suits me very well.

Well.  Turns out it wasn't someone looking to be a potential recruit ... it was someone looking to recruit ME!  They had somehow overlooked the guild tag by my name in the /who list (well it IS rather shorter than most), and were hoping I'd be interested in a newly formed raiding guild.  And the name of that guild was ... Fire and Fury. 

Hehehe.  Anyone who played on Firiona Vie in EQ1 will remember Fire and Fury, I'm sure.  So I was tickled pink that F&F actually tried to recruit me.  How things change.   ;D

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Bindi

Hoooly Cow! So F&F is trying to take our carpenter huh? LOL that's rich!

We got the uber goods! WOO HOO
Bindi Thorniskin

Noa

i wonder if that ever works as a pick up line...

"hey baby, wanna join my guild??" :-*

EQ2 again ~ Ellie (Kaladim), Noa (AB)
EQ again ~ Vee, Mak, Ellewys (FV)
ESO ~ Vieolah
SW:TOR ~ Emme
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
EQ2 ~ Noamuth, Ellendrielle
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Sagacity

Quote from: Bindi on June 01, 2006, 08:32:33 PM
Hoooly Cow! So F&F is trying to take our carpenter huh? LOL that's rich!

Nah ... just your wizard.  However, the carpenter in me felt obliged to try and sell them patch kits.   ;)

tanare

hmm they must have heard that Reso was going after Adeste and wanted to grab ya first <nods>