News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

THQ Humble Bundle (Charity Cheap AAA Games)

Started by Talon, December 12, 2012, 04:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Hi everyone.

A gamer friend pointed me to this today: THQ Humble Bundle. THQ, the developer, is in serious financial trouble and they have a steam special on. It's also for charity, a portion of the sale (your choice as to how much) goes to Child's Play and American Red Cross.

For however much you pay ($1 minimum) you get Red Faction: Armageddon, Darksiders, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes (CoH), CoH: Opposing Fronts, and CoH: Tales of Valor.

The package also includes some soundtracks as well. Details on the site.

If you pay more than the average price others are paying (currently $5.73) you also get Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Saints Row The Third, and Titan Quest.

The result of the sale gives you Steam keys to unlock the games on Steam. Note that the initial set is a single key and the three additional games with the more than average criterion have individual keys (and presumably, therefore, may be gifted to someone else).

The sale lasts for another 11 hours that I estimate is about 3pm Wednesday, Pacific.

I don't know whether these games meet any Sagaite's taste but it's (partially) for charity.

Wayena

A day late and a dollar short!!  Well, maybe next time.