News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

I thought this thread is kinda fun...

Started by Pedekele, January 27, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedekele

... and i wonder what the sagaites would reply.

Thread

PinkRose

As to the answer to the question, I plan to bring back back my original EQ character.
She's too ornery to let a little time shifted universe keep her down.
Dwarf Cleric of Brell ready to brew beer and kill undead just waiting for EQN.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Pedekele

Quote from: PinkRose on January 27, 2015, 09:23:58 PM
As to the answer to the question, I plan to bring back back my original EQ character.
She's too ornery to let a little time shifted universe keep her down.
Dwarf Cleric of Brell ready to brew beer and kill undead just waiting for EQN.
that character, is that Nina?

Alirrin

I haven't been keeping up with the development of the game.  The most important question for me is "Will the small races be in the game?"  If so, then I would certainly start with Quince or a relative: halfling, could be nearly any class in the magic or rogue types, good natured, and of course a chef.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

GuidingOlive

As a new member to the gang I think that I'll enjoy the idea of bringing a complete stranger into the group.

Sroth

Jhared

I think I am going to go with a good-natured human paladin kind of guy.

I don't have a whole lot of variety, do I? ???

tanare

i'd probably bring back most of my old chars that actually got to have a personality. i was hoping kobolds would be playable so i could bring Izz over from the DnD campign we had way back but it seems like they're going the NPC route.

Tanare will probably come back because she doesn;t realize it's 2000 years before she was born and why this would matter.

will probably make another female gnome- Melistreigemna (for short) was a fun char to play.

Kyri will make an appearance as her inky ancestor

then depends on what other races are available. coffee addict fae Anyae was fun to play

yeah i like to stick with the classics.

ElektroViking

I'll have a Gnome of course.  Maybe even a Ticki Ancestor.
I still enjoy a Consistent Crew.  As long as they keep a similar or better Mentoring mechanics

This Time I think i'd like to RP an Ogre Shaman/healer of some sort.
EQ1: (league of shadows) Zaemai Solusekro, Bryars Bloodrose
EQ2: (Saga) Tanuvan, Ticki, Rizzle
SWtoR: (Dark Squadron) Darth Pernicious
GW2: (Saga) Rick Ratchyt(80), Ticki Tock(80), Duegar, Mystic Krull

Askari

I can never guess what character I will end up with in games. My 'primary' character is almost always some weird combination of mechanics that I enjoy, gender/race/gear appearance combo that I like, background that I dream up, and the mood I'm in when the game came out.

I've played just about every type of character, if you include alts. But even my mains from game to game have shown a lot of variety. As games get more twitchy, and my mouse wrist gets older, I have leaned a bit towards ranged characters over the last few years...

About the only thing I know for sure is that my main won't be "evil". I'll occasionally play 'morally dubious' or 'selfish trickster'... but I never enjoy playing an actual bad guy.

I haven't been following EQNext recently, but I hope they stick with the idea that characters can unlock many classes and mix/match abilities. I would likely start out ranger-ish and see where it led me as I tried to unlock everything (except evil faction classes like necromancer or shadow knight).

In a game like that, I'd have to see where my path led me. I must say, the thing I enjoyed most about GW2 was the look of my characters. So sexy!

EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP