News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

~Dusts off his corner~

Started by ElektroViking, August 21, 2006, 02:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElektroViking

~Tanuvan dusts off his old "When I should be working" corner, and posts a pic for all to see~

This is not me or any incarnations of me...just thought it was neat enough for all to see....
EQ1: (league of shadows) Zaemai Solusekro, Bryars Bloodrose
EQ2: (Saga) Tanuvan, Ticki, Rizzle
SWtoR: (Dark Squadron) Darth Pernicious
GW2: (Saga) Rick Ratchyt(80), Ticki Tock(80), Duegar, Mystic Krull

Noa

Well there we go.  We sell of all the stuff in our bank and buy collections for everyone to turn in.  Insta-uber guild!

EQ2 again ~ Ellie (Kaladim), Noa (AB)
EQ again ~ Vee, Mak, Ellewys (FV)
ESO ~ Vieolah
SW:TOR ~ Emme
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
EQ2 ~ Noamuth, Ellendrielle
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Alirrin

That's amazing.  I did get a level once on Quince by turning in several quests at once.  I'd have loved to be there next to him and watch the "level up" effect go off over and over.  :D
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Namae Nai

They allowed a player to name himself 'Player'?!?!?!?!  :pms :pms :pms What is up with the naming guidelines anyway?!?!?!?!?  :sc

Seriously, that's pretty cool with the leveling yourself thing Tanuvan. I wanna do collections!  ;)
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Gwenae

Oh my, that gives me incentive to quit turning in everything as I complete them.  I'm gonna try that for awhile.  I already have a couple that are completed but they won't garner too much exp anyway.  So I guess I'll just hold off.

This could be fun!  It isn't cheating either.  Collection quests are part of the game and you can turn them in when you feel like it.  Neat idea.