News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Started by Titia, January 16, 2016, 01:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askari

EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

PinkRose

Was fairly pleased.
Good upgrade from last feed.
A bit more excited.

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Jasyn

Much more to watch right now than I have time for, but my first reactions:

* Selecting someone to "host" the stream and direct the conversation is a great improvement
* It felt like Brad and co were overcompensating for the last stream by phoning in from an empty, cavernous arena (totally not true, but the acoustics felt that way)
* Looks like we're catching up to current generation graphics, not bad, world is looking more interesting
* Placeholder animations are pretty obvious... very EQ1 generation smack, poke, poke, smack, slash.
* If I could make a Doc Wiffle out of one of those gnomes, he might frighten me a smidge

I've gained a point in Encouraged (+1)

PinkRose

I'm pretty sure Doc Wiffle caused the Gnew Gnome race in Pantheon.
I concur with all your statements. Improvement is coming along.
However, I felt the big reveal of the Perception was a slight let down. It's somewhere in between EQ (By Brell's beard, what is the damn keyword to get this quest started) and WoW's Question Marks.
I was hoping for more.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Jasyn

I'll have to check that part out.  I've still a bit more (aka more than half) of the stream left to go, but it still looks watchable.  :P

PinkRose

It's about 1:10, before they go into their fight.