News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Go BOOM?!

Started by Jasyn, August 01, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasyn

Howdy ya'll of the Saga folk.  In the event any of you have detected a conspicuous lack of Jasyn of late  around these parts or yonder, this note is to inform you that the video adapter in my arthritic desktop system (literally) exploded, forcing me to accelerate my system upgrade plans.

I am completely down right now, but a priority operation to replace my GPU and PSU (just in case) is underway to at least get a functional system up in the interim.

Fortunately, I already had a nearly complete upgrade road map, so I hope to complete further surgery on other innards soon thereafter while I have the case cracked open.

Never let Wiffle poke around in your PC.

Wish me luck, and I hope to be back soon!

Talon

Best of luck.

Your absence was noted and you have been missed.

Glad to know it is serious but not bodily.

Happy technical surgery.

Quote from: JasynNever let Wiffle poke around in your PC.
Wise words. Never would I.

Mixxi

Definitely missed you. At last Friday scrolls in Black Desert, Tuppen was also asking after you.

Wishing your silicon friend a speedy surgery. There is also great new GW2 content (and LORE!) to explore. I know Ewin and Keyes would love to wander with you.

Jasyn

Should I ever see another flame flickering from inside my case again, it will be TOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOON.

I'm functional, off and running again!  I've yet to test drive what sort of damage my new graphics specs will get me in ANY game (hopefully of the non-incendiary variety), but I can only imagine I'll be in fine shape with everything else purring right along.  The sooner I bank some free time, the better because it sound like I've been missing out on tons of content all around!  I suspect in a couple of days or so, I'll be ready to be a weekend warrior... or engineer/scrapper.... or something in a distant galaxy during a considerably earlier period of time in history.

In the meantime, Wiffle's flamethrower privileges have been curtailed!  :bm1

PinkRose

We really have gotten our money's worth from those emoticons, haven't we.
Glad to see you up and running.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.