News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Is there any members still around from Fiona Vie

Started by Katryna, April 11, 2021, 12:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katryna

Hello Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone is still around from Fiona Vie back in 2003 approximately.  Some of the names I remember are:

Jebbar
Ntalliya
Tuppen (or something similar
Grouchy Dwarf who was amazing, name started with a K who was always with a gnome I believe, they both were amazing

Many others I can not pull the names out of my memory just now.

Katryna

PinkRose

Grouchy Dwarf here. Kanina. And the gnome you are thinking of was actually a halfling named Elsbet.
Tuppen comes around sometime.
And there are a few others that still visit from back in the day. Way back in the day.
Good to see you.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Katryna

That is right, there was Mixxi I think as well and Rorack.

After seeing the pic in your post there I started remembering a few more, I remember us doing that picture.

Katryna

Allen

Hello Katryna! 
This is Tuppen!  I'm currently playing EQ2 with a couple of folks who joined Saga a bit later--latter days of EQ and early during EQ2.
Glad you checked in and very happy you remembered my name! 
How are you faring?
a.k.a. Tuppen

Jasyn

Hiya Katryna!

Former denizen of Firiona Vie here! You won't remember a half elf Mithaniel-Marr-hugging paladin named Thadaeus--not from Starspun/Saga at any rate. Though present when the gates to the server opened, he hit a mid-life crisis of faith and retired while still only in his mid-forties some time in twenty aught four. Took a century or five 'til I finally wisened up and got an EQ2-generation descendant of his with the Saga program.

Always delighted to exchange hellos with other players from that fondly remembered bygone era. Glad you stopped by!

tanare

i'm still around though i wasn't in saga for eq1. was Kyri in league of shadows and tanare in league of honour. we do have a group that gets together every friday night though mostly as different characters than our original eq chars. a few pop on during the week as well i believe but not sure of the nights.

Katryna

Good to see you all still here.

Tuppen - I go on eq2 some times as well, so glad you are still around.  We should meet up some time on eq2 depending on which server you are on I may have a character there.

Thadeus I definatly remember you.

I also remember Lead of Shadows as well.

Been playing different games and just loaded up eq1 and 2; hoping the new one is good when it finally comes out.

Corsair

Nice!

Always fun to see folks from original FV days. (Even though I was in Lux and Not Saga then, we were all close.)

Kanina and Elsbet...memorable pair indeed.  ;D

There are even a few players puttering around on FV again this last couple of years, as well as scattered around in EQ2 as Tuppen mentioned, some in ESO, etc.

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Kalese

Still alive and kicking, I was exclusive to House Sel'Quar back in the day.
~ Caya Moonshadows <Saga> Phinigel
~ Ginizar and Caya Moonshadows <House Sel`Quar> FV
~ Malese, Jalese and Belladithana Moonshadows <Saga> FV

Kalese

You should join us on FV on Fridays 9pm to 12am EST
~ Caya Moonshadows <Saga> Phinigel
~ Ginizar and Caya Moonshadows <House Sel`Quar> FV
~ Malese, Jalese and Belladithana Moonshadows <Saga> FV

Corsair

Yep, Friday nights as Kalese mentioned are active, I should have said that also! (Although as a left coaster, I have always had to commit to a timing more like 9:30 EST rather than 9:00.)

There is also a Monday night group that is fairly active, and similar timing.

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Katryna

That sounds like a plan.

Look forward to it!

Katryna

Corsair

Wow great!

A few things to look for when you are in-game.

Names of Saga folks on Friday/Monday, (And even Sunday!), plus a few alts that are not part of the common groups those two days.

Aluyeni
Braedayr
Chattazure
Elvanyllene
Kyry
Makelemn
Malese
Maliriel
Rosalynd
Sanvynae
Sorya
Sylvase
Tanare
Trazyn
Veolla

Few more, but that'll do. Mind you now, that list represents maybe half as many people as characters.  :D

Also, we do have a chat channel open. A few Circle of Sisters pop in, and a smattering of other old timers. (Such as Kolani, occasionally an Elhanna sighting, etc.)
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Namae Nai

Ah! It's been a while, Katryna Sowdier. Can't keep a good Shamaness of Saga down, I see.  ;)

I would be pleased to note that the tales you left behind lived on thanks to a certain librarian, and can be read here. I am glad they can be returned to you at last.
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Katryna

You are amazing!   Wow that was so long ago I forgot about the journals.

Thank you!

Kat

PinkRose

And Namae makes an appearance as well.
Saga, our forever Family.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Corsair

I know right?

Huge smile seeing a Namae post.  ;D
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Allen

Quote from: Corsair on April 12, 2021, 11:21:42 PM
Nice!

Always fun to see folks from original FV days. (Even though I was in Lux and Not Saga then, we were all close.)

Kanina and Elsbet...memorable pair indeed.  ;D

There are even a few players puttering around on FV again this last couple of years, as well as scattered around in EQ2 as Tuppen mentioned, some in ESO, etc.
CA
I am playing EQ2 most evenings with Sendiwen (from EQ1) and Boudeccai (EQ1).   We are on Antonia Bayle server in our own 3 person guild called Old But Not Dead.  We would love for you to join us sometime.  We are all currently 95.  My main character's name is Grandpap.  The other two have characters named Ozman and Jimin.  Send us a tell if you are on Antonia Bayle.
a.k.a. Tuppen

Menemas

/wave

I'm still around! Just not as much!

Meanie
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Corsair

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne