News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Question about new members and recruits...

Started by Anaris, October 29, 2006, 07:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaris

How often do they visit the boards?  I know we have Saga Veterans who do visit the boards and get access to the superduper private sections of the forum, but what about the not-so-private sections that new members and recruits can post in?

I ask because it's been a long time since anyone's made use of the tavern forum, and it was just so nifty to be able to read RP stories there, and add to them...  Just wonderin'...  It's fun to meet new recruits and members via the RP tavern section...  I remember back in the days Saga hopefuls would visit it and introduce themselves in it by "walking into the tavern" and ordering a drink and stuff...  We don't even have journals for new recruits anymore, so we don't get to know them here...  I miss it!

Just thought I'd share that with y'all, hoping to trigger some sort of creative bolt that may lead some to that section of the forum...  *wink wink nudge nudge*

:wv

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Anaris

hahahahah!  Ok, wait a minute!  Who ARE you?  Is this a new character? Kiaria doesn't talk like that!  Tell me before Ana has a heart attack and sends you off to Wystro's Boarding School for the Unruly High Elves!

Jasyn

Anaris

Jasyn

Ow!  I think I left 'em in Solerei's sack.

Anaris

hmmmmm........

ooooh Sooooooooooool............?

:ana

Jezerai

Keep inspiring others with your antics in the tavern and they will follow, I hope.  I have been trying to encourage folk to come to the boards more.  I am afraid that it gets lost in the shuffle of the ingame goings on.  Anyway, I don't know why they aren't.
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Alirrin

Heehee!  If Ana is in the bar, you know Quince won't be far behind.   :---
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Solerei

*is shaking out the sack in her room and opening suitcases*

*giggles and runs around the room with something frilly*  Whas this? Jas has doll clothes??

*pulls out some unmentionables* 
*sticks her head out the door and mentions them*

Whose undies are these in my sack??

Jasyn

Uh oh.  I really DID lose some of her bags in Solerei's sack.

I wonder if I've lost any other bags anywhere else... *gulps*

* Jasyn eyes the frillies and points at Anaris.

Ya told me ya had yucca somethin' somethin' mumble extract in there!  I been carryin' FRILLIES???

Anaris

*smiles innocently and bats eyelashes*

Well, I may have left out telling you about a few items you were carrying for me....  Hey, I need several clothing changes a day! 

Um, is that all you found?  Ok, then that's all you were carrying that you didn't know about.... 

*hums a little tune*

Alirrin

Ummm ... there was that bag of dishrags I found a while back ... they were pink and yellow and kinda lacy?
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam