News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Leaves against the glass 9/8/02

Started by Saga Librarian, December 06, 2006, 10:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Librarian

Melandry

Melandry had been hovering outside the tavern for quite some time now, drawn by the familiar voices inside, but shy to join them. And the sun felt so good out here, drawing a steamy mist from the ground after a warm spring rain. She breathed in the sweet after-rain smell and felt herself digging her toes into the soil.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she realized she was wearing boots. Looking down at herself, she realized that, once again, she was taking root. With a shrug that made a small bump in her trunk, she reached her branches to shade the open doorway, and let the murmur of friends' voices stir her leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow of Finneas MythHunter
Rake of Freeport

Finneas climbs the new tree out side the tavern settles in eating and apple and idlely thunking a dagger into a nearby limb while watching people go by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melandry

Melandry gasps in pain and dwindles to her elven form, dumping Finneas unceremoniously on the ground. Her hand is pressed to a wound in her shoulder, blood welling between her fingers.

Gneen

Gneen, wandering by, notices the wounded elf.
Dipping into his backpack, he asks Melandry to
remain still for a moment while he applies a bandage.

"I'm afraid that I cannot fully heal your wound, but
I will do what I can." He continued bandaging a
moment and then turns to Finneas.

" 'Tis a strange land in which we find ourselves, but
perhaps in the future ye will think twice when
encountering trees that were not there the day before.
I know I shall!"

Gneen enters the bar - knowing that he will find some
rest and relaxing conversation within. "Surely there will
be no weighty religious discussions going on ... "

Shadow of Finneas MythHunter
Rake of Freeport

Looking up from the ground. " I don't think I know you M'Lady. You a spy or more likely one of the many new folk around here?"