News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

We're back!

Started by Namae Nai, April 25, 2008, 11:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Namae Nai

:BH:

Sorry about the website trouble folks. The hosting plan as well as our domain name expired resulting in the website vanishing for a while. The good news is that we're all offically paid up for another 2 years, so this same problem won't happen till just after Tax Day 2010.  ;)
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Lyrima

Ok, where do I send my payment to help defray the costs?

and THANK YOU NAMAE!!!

You are my hero.

:bdg

:BH:
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Namae Nai

I'll get that ready this weekend, k?  :)

No pressure folks, but if you want to donate to defray the costs that'd be great. It was $190.80 total for two more years, and I paid it on my personal credit card. I'll link a Paypal account later this weekend you can use it you like.

We've already got a few people that are going to donate, so definately do not donate the whole amount! It's too much for one person to pay!  :D

*hugs Lyrima*

:bdg  :bdg

P.S. And you're mine.
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Jasyn

Oh noes!  It didn't even occur to me that our time might have been up!  It's been two years already?  Yikes!

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to stomp out a problem I've been having with the little hole in the wall that connects me to my corner of the big series of tubes and thought saga-go-poof was just another thing to add to that list.  I've been far too focused on that little issue of late.  I'm relieved that it wasn't related after all.  One less site to test... but still a couple of sites I have trouble accessing, so I may have to undergo the dreaded clean reinstall whether I like it or not. *sigh*

It was incredibly gracious of you to come to the rescue, Namae!  And I also want to add my contribution again to help out.

P.S.  You're BOTH my HEROES!   :hug:

Midnightmoth

Quote from: Namae Nai on April 25, 2008, 03:37:05 PM
I'll get that ready this weekend, k?  :)

No pressure folks, but if you want to donate to defray the costs that'd be great. It was $190.80 total for two more years, and I paid it on my personal credit card. I'll link a Paypal account later this weekend you can use it you like.

We've already got a few people that are going to donate, so definately do not donate the whole amount! It's too much for one person to pay!  :D

*hugs Lyrima*

:bdg  :bdg

P.S. And you're mine.

I am new here and have 2 things to say.
$190 for 2 year  :idiot2: if you need to extend again, give me a pm, i know a place thats way cheaper then $ 190.00 for 2 year.

And timezones click  -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html?sort=2 <--and scroll to the city almere top down, thats where i live.  :brfm
Game: Guild wars 2
Sever: unknown
Name(s): Saffron Peanuts

Game: SWTOR
Server: Multiple
Name: Agasaya, Midnightmoth, Middaymoth, Korawini, Korrawi.

Game: EQ2
Server: Antonio Bayle
Name: Midnightmoth