News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Your LOL for the day

Started by Alirrin, October 12, 2011, 10:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alirrin

EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Gith

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Jasyn

Corsair

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Mixxi

This would so work for me (well, with a different reward drop). Good thing my husband has never thought of it.

RavenMiles

we will tell him.      NOT!! :P
Raven Miles -ToR
Raven Miles - GW2

Vifi Sunfell

Additional LOL? (click to enlarge)

Jasyn

Moments later...

VADER: *whoosh whoosh* I knew I never should have agreed to this stupid "Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work Day" program. *whoosh*

PinkRose

"DAD! I don't wanna pull your finger!"
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Alcuin

I wonder of they were drops or crafted...

RavenMiles

Raven Miles -ToR
Raven Miles - GW2

Jasyn

PinkRose

What does it mean if I didn't find it funny?
It was just clips, and the names were pretty easy to come up with.
I honestly didn't laugh.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Vifi Sunfell

Quote from: Ryland on October 26, 2011, 12:54:15 AM
I honestly didn't laugh.
Dark Side Points.

Gith

Quote from: Ryland on October 26, 2011, 12:54:15 AM
I honestly didn't laugh.

I didn't get them either. Just Star Wars clips with different music put to them. I guess we both get dark humour points.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Alirrin

I was amused.  I wonder if it's a generational thing?  Ryland would be just on the cusp of not just being aware of, but having actually watched and enjoyed Dukes of Hazzard.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

meatgrin

My personal favorite was the Hawaii 5-O...always liked that theme.  However a lot of those themes are pretty dated and so some folks just might not get it if they hadn't grown up with the original shows.  Now I need to figure out a way to do one to the Six Million Dollar Man....hmmmm....    ;D
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. 

tanare

Quote from: meatgrin on October 26, 2011, 09:25:00 AM
My personal favorite was the Hawaii 5-O...always liked that theme.  However a lot of those themes are pretty dated and so some folks just might not get it if they hadn't grown up with the original shows.  Now I need to figure out a way to do one to the Six Million Dollar Man....hmmmm....    ;D

i think the vader transformation scene at the end of episode 3 would be a great one for the six million dollar man theme.

and dern gum dem dare whippersnappers not recognizing true greatness like in the old days where we had to walk uphill both ways in 30 foot snowdrifts just to cross the street and had that new fangled rad-e-o thing for all our entertainment needs!

Vifi Sunfell

Totally unrelated to anything current, but a LOL that I posted on another board, regarding the planets in Mass Effect 3.  Sorry, only Mass Effect players will get it:

Quote"No Elcor homeworld?! Come on...there had better be a production of Hamlet by the Elcor acting troupe, at least. I expect fan service!"

Elcor Customs Agent: (feigning enthusiasm) Welcome to the Elcor homeworld. The most fun place in the universe.

Elcor Mime: (I am in a box) (Oh, where is the exit to this box) (I am incapable of finding the exit to this box) (look at me)

Elcor Classical Actor (Joe Pesci) I'm funny how. Funny like I'm a clown. Am I here to I amuse you.

Elcor Prostitute: (tawdry erotic overtones) Is that the Citadel in your pants. Or are you just happy to see me.