News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Saga's EQ2 7th year Anniversary is today! Also, some news...

Started by Anaris, November 10, 2011, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaris

Hey guys!  *waves*

So, just wanted to drop by and say hello, and remind you that Saga's 7th year anniversary in EQ2 is today, November 10th!

Also, some of you might already know this, but EQ2 just announced today that it's going Free-to-Play next month.  Here's the producer's letter in case you're wondering what the changes will bring:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=509054

Hope everyone's doing great and having fun in the game of your choice!  I miss you guys!   :smitten:

:ana

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Jhared

Grats Saga! :D  (-:>

I also never actually tried EQ2.  ??? Might give it a shot in between exams and SWTOR launch.  :)

Alirrin

I had not heard about the F2P conversion.  I might patch while I'm out one day, and wake Quince up for old times' sake, if there is anyone around to say hello to.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Jasyn

Hi Anaris!  Thanks for the udpate.  :BH:

And happy anniversary to Saga's EQ2'ers.  (-:>  :candle:

Quote from: Alirrin on November 10, 2011, 01:52:29 PM
I had not heard about the F2P conversion.  I might patch while I'm out one day, and wake Quince up for old times' sake, if there is anyone around to say hello to.

I guess nobody heard about it until today (but I'm of the opinion that the writing has been very much on the wall for some time now).  I guess this begs the question, if you aren't currently Gold, will you even be able to wake up Quince at all?

Four free races included with FREE and Silver Membership are: Human, Erudite, Barbarian and Half-Elf. The Freeblood race is only available via the Marketplace.

Eight free classes included with FREE and Silver Membership are: Swashbuckler, Brigand, Wizard, Warlock, Guardian, Berserker, Templar and Inquisitor. The Beastlord class is only available with the purchase of the Age of Discovery Expansion

PinkRose

Maybe if you stopped by more often, Spunky, you wouldn't miss us so much.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Alirrin

Quote from: Jasyn on November 10, 2011, 04:23:23 PM
if you aren't currently Gold, will you even be able to wake up Quince at all?

Four free races included with FREE and Silver Membership are: Human, Erudite, Barbarian and Half-Elf. The Freeblood race is only available via the Marketplace.

Eight free classes included with FREE and Silver Membership are: Swashbuckler, Brigand, Wizard, Warlock, Guardian, Berserker, Templar and Inquisitor. The Beastlord class is only available with the purchase of the Age of Discovery Expansion

Well then.  Ticking off my crew:
Quince - Halfling - nope
Frix - Gnome - nope
Sunbeam - Ogre - nope
Symaron - Ratonga - nope

Guess not then.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Wayena

I've been an SOE customer too long.

I hear it's going F2P, then I look at how they are handling DCUO, then I look back at what was my pristine EQ2.

And I die a little inside. Because it's SOE, and we all know how this will go....

RavenMiles

Raven Miles -ToR
Raven Miles - GW2

Titia

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

PinkRose

I find this hard to believe.
I guess I've been busy the last 7 years.

Yay US!
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Anaris

Don't worry, exXo, Kanina K'val lives on as a guildhall NPC.  She mines for us.  *nod*

Wystro

*gives air kiss to Anaris*

I can't believe EQ2 debuted 7 years ago! Time does fly.

Anaris

WYSTRO!  Oh my god, I miss you! Where are you?!  How are you?!

*air kisses Wystro back*