News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Post Here: Your Kudos and Comments to the Stories Written

Started by Lyrima, July 09, 2006, 05:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vifi Sunfell

I like the dialog and thought put behind the Master's teachings.

When are you setting this? Around the game start (10 years after the Sacking of Coruscant) or around the time of the Sacking of Coruscant?

Gourls

Thank you!  I never intended for it to be quite that long.. the story is set after the sack of Coruscant, but before the start of the game.  I should have made that clear.  The two have already relocated to Tython.

Vifi Sunfell

Quote from: Gourls on November 16, 2011, 11:46:23 AM
Thank you!  I never intended for it to be quite that long.. the story is set after the sack of Coruscant, but before the start of the game.  I should have made that clear.  The two have already relocated to Tython.
No, I don't think you needed to make that clear in the writing, but I was curious, I guess.  ;D

Jasyn

Quote from: Askari on November 17, 2011, 07:40:31 PM
Arkturo stowed his credentials with one hand while pointing to his gun with the other, "This... is a modified Czerka Arms A55-KYLR Assault Cannon with a custom overcharged plasma cell system and a rotating gravitic carbine barrel. I use this gun to aggressively deliver a plasma-charged enema to pieces of s**t that constipate my mission."

This. This one piece of dialog just got me to worship the ground upon which Arkturo treads.  Thanks.  ;D

Gourls

Askari

Quote from: Gourls on November 17, 2011, 10:04:12 PM
I must agree with Jasyn.  I am a fan of Arkturo.

Yay, thanks!

I was having "one of those days" at work... so I decided to give myself a time out, and write this little episode about my upcoming Trooper. I plan to play him very Light side, but occasionally he'll have a "Lawful-Good Paladin" moment, when it comes to enemies of the Republic.

He'll politely ask once for their cooperation and/or surrender. But only once.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Vifi Sunfell

Gourls

Mixxi

Rumze--LOVE this line:

"I forgot to do anything but relax tonight." 

Greatness. Your Master IS wise.

Lyrima

LOVE it.  Must have more of young (determined, stubborn) Catri. 

Didn't see that little ending coming and I do like being surprised as a reader.  :tan:
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Alirrin

Wow.

I really can't say anything else.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Askari

Quote from: Alirrin on December 23, 2011, 08:25:40 PM
Wow.

Hmm. I hope that's a good 'wow', not a bad 'wow'. I just sort of wrote it and posted it, but now that I read it back through it's a wee bit melodramatic and over the top. Ah well, I guess that was my mood at the time.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Lyrima

Quote from: Askari on December 24, 2011, 05:31:41 AM
Wow.

Hmm. I hope that's a good 'wow', not a bad 'wow'. I just sort of wrote it and posted it, but now that I read it back through it's a wee bit melodramatic and over the top. Ah well, I guess that was my mood at the time.

From me, it's a good wow.

WOW.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Alirrin

Quote from: Askari on December 24, 2011, 05:31:41 AM
Wow.

A good wow, for sure. Very well done.

Rumze

Thanks Mixxi! Belated I know :x  I was busy writing mail when you sent me a tell ingame and you were gone when I noticed and then I had to leave on holiday.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Tal

Catri,

"Wildcat" great name for a ship!!!

Enjoyed the read.
Talyn, Jedi Consular, Sage

Tal

Askari,

Cannot copy/paste but really enjoyed when "Fungus" brought up IFF targets to Random's display.  Fun stuff.

Tal

Jezerai,

"He tried to wink, but blinked both his eyes instead."

I was already enjoying the story but that really put me in the moment.  Great story telling!

Mixxi

I'm really enjoying "From the Depths" in the tavern. The GW2 world is very unfamiliar to me, but between this and the novels, I'm starting to get a feel for this new place.

Alirrin

Mixxi, I love "Sigla, Blixx, and the whole damn story". Nice character intro.  I assume Sigla and Blixx are your planned characters, and the mopey kid was an NPC?  Or is he a PC, too?