News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE !

Started by Lyrima, December 27, 2016, 06:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

It's FTP now with a store attached.  Blaek and I have hours this week and since we both own our own accounts and liked the game, we are back there if anyone would like to join.

Since our last time ig, there's been a total skill reset.  Need to research that for redoing Tira's skills (she's rank 39)  In the meantime, we've made new characters in order to relearn the game.  It's still fun! :) Treasure chests, treasure maps, sky shards...and more!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jezerai

Had a blast with you and Halagren celebrating New Years!  Thanks for dragging me back!
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Jasyn

I had a rockin' New Year's Eve in the character creator.  I already have alts a.k.a MMD or main multiplicity disorder.

Even though I'm a slacker and didn't level out of the character creator until late, it's always nice chatting with folks from the Saga crew.

I'm glad I finally tried it.  So far, I like it.  O0

Mixxi

I can't get enough ESO. I've become totally hooked. They fixed all the things that drove me away the first time, and they've added things I love.

Look for @Obscurewing.