News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Sooo before we resub to ESO.. What are all of YOU playing??

Started by Lyrima, November 18, 2017, 09:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jasyn

Irregular rotations between GW2, SWTOR, and ESO, but mostly I only have time to play possum.

Askari

I broke my left wrist really bad and my right hand/wrist not very bad in August, was in a cast on my left wrist for almost 7 weeks, and am only now sorta getting back into gaming a bit. Using WASD movement with my left hand is still tiring, because all my tendons and ligaments in my left wrist are still screwy.

At the moment, I am slowly moving through single-player "Divinity: Original Sin II". It reminds me of the Baldur's Gate and Dragon Age model of RPG games. It has point-&-click waypoint movement and action point turn-based combat, so it's easy on my wrists.

I doubt I'll get back into MMORPGs until "The Next Big Thing™" like: Ashes of Creation, Chronicles of Elyria, or Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Lyrima

Askari!

I'm so sorry to hear that!  I'm glad you are healing up, though.

My son told us about Divinity and we were going to play that together, thinking DSL was still a pipe dream. 

I'm REALLY looking forward to Chronicles of Elyria - looks very promising :)

JASYN!  Any chance I can lure you into ESO when Blaek and I are there? I think we are now on the same time zone!!  :smitten:
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jasyn

Oh my gosh, Askari.  I am NOT happy to hear about your wrist misadventures, but I am VERY happy to hear that you are getting better.

I need to check in on Chronicles of Elyria.  I haven't been keeping up with updates.

Lyri -- I am in the middle of a possum vs. GW2 phase currently.  I was ESO-obsessive in Q1 and Q3 this year, but I can always make myself available for bar mitzvahs and ESO even if I'm not in the middle of an ESO phase.  I'm an hour ahead of you instead of an hour behind now.

Rumze

I so sorry to hear about your broken wrist and echo I'm glad you are getting better!
I was really playing GW2 with ththis expansion that came out but I've taken a break for the moment till the next living story/holiday. I've been slowly playing eso but mainly I've been catching up on wow and getting my Druid form skins unlocked now that won't be available later. Ugh Druid has so little customization at times that I'm not passing up this chance :p
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Lyrima

Rumze! I thought I saw you as logged in recently on the guild roster.

I have to say i STILL love ESO.  I just do. 

Jasyn- THANK you for that offer.  There are dungeons in ESO for which we need 4 folks.  Do you happen to recall the ranks of your characters?

I guess Blaek and I will join a second guild.  <tinysadsigh> I know this is my fault.  I am not at all consistent in my gaming to make it worth it for ANYone to play the same game I do unless it is of interest to them.

New friends. Yeah.  I'll make NEW friends and drag them into Saga in ESO.

xoxoxo
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Gith

I am currently playing:

Overwatch on PC randomly
Assassin's Creed: Origins on PS4
Still trying to get my Platinum run of Persona 5 of PS4 (2 bronze medals to go. I have never gotten a platinum before!)
And Star Craft II just went to free to play (sort of, still lots of campaigns to pay for but the entire human campaign and some of the Protos are free) so I am messing around with that on PC currently as well.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Alirrin

I sneak into GW2 a few times a week to work on both the expansion stories and try new character race/classes. 

On that note, I'm apparently going to need help with the final fight in Heart of Thrones. Despite being a solo-able instance, I can't seem to make it past the first boss.  :viking2:
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Jasyn

Quote from: Lyrima on November 21, 2017, 06:17:50 PM
Jasyn- THANK you for that offer.  There are dungeons in ESO for which we need 4 folks.  Do you happen to recall the ranks of your characters?

I love ESO.  I got really excited when the Morrowind expansion was released this summer.  It's staying in my core rotation until that magic Saga MMO one day materializes.  I just wish I had more time and fewer squirrels.

This also does not aid my cause: I have 1 level 16 character, 2 level 12 characters, and 2 level 1 characters.  :-[

Quote from: Alirrin on November 22, 2017, 03:12:23 PM
I sneak into GW2 a few times a week to work on both the expansion stories and try new character race/classes. 

On that note, I'm apparently going to need help with the final fight in Heart of Thrones. Despite being a solo-able instance, I can't seem to make it past the first boss.  :viking2:

You actually managed to pass me up.  I've been focusing on one character, and I'm only now just getting started on the final Game of Thorns act thanks to time-sucking vampire squirrels.  :buck2: