News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

*pushes Anaris into the door*

Started by Lyrima, October 29, 2006, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

*waddles over to the fallen Princess*

Yo, Kiaria!  *nudges with booted foot*

*shakes head*

*glances around*

*kneels*

*whispers in the fallen Koada'Dal's dainty ear*

*waits*
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Kiaria

*warm brown eyes blink open*

*confused glance around the room*

What tis on thy mind, Lady Lyrima?

*rises gracefully to a sitting positon*

*focuses on Lyrima then glances down at herself*

*gasps*

My lord Crulei--

I ... Tis impossible !!

*hastily scrambles up, all gnome*

*waddles to the back room*

Lyrima

*snorts*

*drops face, shaking head*

*shaking continues from head to shoulders to all out laughter*

:2funny:
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Kiaria

*waddles back in*

*heads straight for Anaris gnome*

*thrusts large tome into her hands*

Tis the spell, Lady Anaris!  Speakest thou the incantation for an Illusionist I am not.

And, Darling...

*steely look*

Speaketh thee, now.

*steps back*

Namae Nai

*from the shadows, a voice speaks, directed at Kiaria and Anaris*

"Ello, Ladies Anaris and Kiaria. Ye ain't lookin' yerselves at the moment. 'Ere, lemme get ye ter elven forms."

A blue hand emerges holding an elaborate theatre mask. It glows for a moment, enveloping the two former high elves and transforming them into Tier'dal, blue skinned versions almost identical to their previous high elven forms.

"Ye know they made this 'ere mask ter sneak inter Kithicor ter stop the armies of Neriak? So I guess it's supposed to be pretty effective fer changing elves from one form ter anotha'.. oh.. hmm... "

Noticing that her transformation may not have been what her two friends may have wanted, Renei emerges in her Dark Elf form. "Yer probably want to be Koada'Dal, not Tier'Dal don'cha? I'll have to go get a different item fer that. 'Less ye ken figger out how ter turn off yer illusion magic, Lady Anaris."

Renei leaves to go get her high elven bone fragment collection.
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Flann

*walks in, looks around, and dons his helmet*

Gwendolin

** opens the door a lil bit, peeks and runs off again **

Kiaria

*glances down at her blue skin and promptly begins to scream*

*loudly*

Anaris

*looks to Kiaria and wonders why she's screaming*

Kiaria, darling...  ?

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

tanare

<also holds out her arm as tears begin to form>

"I have the icky purple rash Anary!"

Anaris

*smiles sweetly at Tanare*

No you don't, sweety, that's just tavern germs....  Here, let me give you a silk handkerchief to wi....

*freaks out*

My...........skin............BLUE?!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*grabs her hair while catching a reflection on the window and notices it's a pasty white color*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Which one of you DID THIS?!!!  NAMAE!!

tanare

((actually this is tanare anaris- anyae's in the other thread- note the distinctive tanare ending of every name in existance with the letter Y   ;)   ))

Anaris

Namae Nai

Namae teleports in, on cue.

Taking note of the entire roomful of Tier'dal, "Lady Anaris, you know I don't come into the tavern unless I have a very good reason, and I don't appreciate being screamed at when I haven't done anything." The half elf sighs, casting a spell divination, "It looks like you let your frustration get tangled up in your illusion spell. You'll never be able to untangle it from yourself if you don't let go of that. Try being calm, and taking deep breaths, and relaxing instead of being tense... the spell should dissolve all on it's own."

Taking in Lady Kiaria as well, the druidess continues, "Though I must say, blue suits both of you better than you might think." She smirks mischieviously.

Anaris

*looks to Namae and pouts*

*ears perk up at the compliment*

Really?  Blue suits me well?  Even with the strange yet pearl-like hair highlights?   I mean, blue is the new ivory, after all....  I read it in Vanity Faire...

*primps in front of the window glass*

Gwendolin

*opens the door again, just a bit, and peeks*

*walks to the corner, sits down and wait to see what will happen*

tanare

<Tanare realizes with shock that Anaris is actually seeming to be ok with the whole of idea of having the deadly purple rash of doom on her skin and bounces over>

"Anary, its like a rash and stuff...if you don't get rid of it soon your skin will get all icky for like,forever....and us elfies have long forevers. I heard it even makes you all grumpy and bad tempered and stuff too and then that will like get you sick and stuff so you can;t eat and then you end up looking  like a...a.. zombie and stuff with all your bones sticking out and everything cause you can't eat none."

Namae Nai

"Tanare! It's an illusion spell, it's not a disease." Namae sighs, "We need Lady Anaris to calm down, so she can remove the spell herself. You should know that, by the way. Did you ever get rabies from turning into a canine? I hope not!"

"Besides, if you were colorblind you couldn't tell the difference between their" Namae indicates Kiaria, Anaris and the rest of the Tier'Dal in the pub, "normal forms and these ones. The only deviation is the coloring of their skin and hair doesn't match her dress anymore, naturally. But who am I to criticize? I'm wearing beaten leather into a tavern."

Jasyn

* A drunk gnome emerges from the back room with a hacksaw, looking disturbingly interested in the chair that a visiting stranger just sat in.

Gwendolin

Quote from: Jasyn on January 14, 2007, 08:24:33 PM
* A drunk gnome emerges from the back room with a hacksaw, looking disturbingly interested in the chair that a visiting stranger just sat in.

** notes she is being noticed**
**winks to the drunk gnome**

psst   please join me, i will buy ya a drink, i could use some info